We are excited to announce our REDUX series of wine tastings and we would like to start with one of our favorites - South Africa! We have tackled the menu with new twists and worthy revisits.
Find your binoculars, and let’s hit the range! Off to South Africa, we go!
Lions and tigers (no bears) involved, only beautiful vineyards surrounded by mountains and massive trees amongst rolling green hills.
In the South African Winelands, you will enjoy gorgeous views, great wine, and most of all an amazing adventure. Who doesn’t love Pinotage?
Reserve your Tasting for Two now!
Let’s go where it’s warm and take a virtual trip to South Africa!
Join Mark McDonald & Dan and Tamara Sloan on a Zoom wine tasting trip to the Cape.
When? Friday, January 29th & Saturday, January 30th, at 6:00 pm central time.
What? As a virtual group, you will taste 5 South African wines we have paired with 5 appetizers from our Chef Adam.
How? We will provide Zoom backgrounds (think lovely mountains and villas) ahead of time for your uploading enjoyment to truly take you there.
Huh? Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a "tasting for two" and get 6 ounces of 5 wine selections and 2 servings of 5 delicious food pairings* and includes instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy). *Please alert us of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate
- Order and we deliver to you between 2 pm and 4 pm day of (yes, on Friday, January 29th & Saturday January 30th)
(This tasting is limited to those based in Lincoln, Nebraska!)
- After you complete your reservation/make your order, we will email you a Zoom meeting invite link + virtual backgrounds.
- Join us on Zoom at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, January 29th & Saturday January 30th, wine glasses in hand.
- Relax, nosh, taste with us while Mark describes the wines and shares unique details about the wineries and winemakers.
- Price $60/couple
- Must be 21 or older to participate
** Each tasting comes with a 10% off coupon for bottles (20% off a case) of any of the 5 wines ordered for delivery for the next week.