Break out your snifter, it is time to taste BOURBON!!
Close your eyes (you can peek).
Smell the aromas.
Sip (try not to gulp!). Take a generous mouthful and “chew” it.
Need a tulip glass? Order a pair of ours here and we will deliver with your tasting
Join us to compare and learn about four unique and delicious bourbons.
We will feel the heat in Kentucky and share the love of this amber spirit.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy helping us all learn so much more about that spirit that is easy to drink and warms you inside.
Reserve your Tasting for Two now!
Join Southern Proof’s Lincoln based Area Manager Daniel Dubonis with Dan and Tamara Sloan on a Zoom wine tasting trip to the mashtuns of Kentucky and beyond!
When? Friday, June 26th & Saturday June 27th, at 7:00 pm Central time.
What? As a virtual group we will taste 4 excellent bourbons we have paired with 3 appetizers from our Chef Adam.
How? We will provide Zoom backgrounds ahead of time for your uploading enjoyment to truly take you to the distilleries .
Huh? Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a "tasting for two" and get 4 bourbons... the last one will be used to mix a cocktail (put on your mixologist hat), and 2 servings of 3 delicious food pairings* and instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy). *Please alert us of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Order and we deliver to you between 4 pm and 6 pm day of (yes, on Friday, June 26th & Saturday June 27th)
(This tasting is limited to those based in Lincoln, Nebraska!)
- Before the event we will email you a Zoom meeting invite link + virtual backgrounds.
- Join us on Zoom at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, June 26th & Saturday June 27th, tulip/rocks glasses and in hand. NEED a great tulip tasting glass? Find ours here!
- Relax, nosh, taste with us while Daniel describes the bourbons and shares unique details about the makers, methods and profiles.
- Price $70/couple
- Limited to 25 couples
- Must be 21 or older to participate
** Each tasting comes with a 10% off coupon for bottles of any of the 4 bourbons ordered for (usually) next day delivery.