Dear Polemics Club Friends,
It’s summertime! Take a deep breath and relax... join us in the Italian countryside to taste excellent wines and explore the quaint villages and vineyards!
Grab your Vespa and let’s scoot through the hills of Chianti and Montalcino! While there we will learn about wines; from the Sangiovese based Chianti and Brunello di Montalcino to the noble wines of Montepulciano.
Dan and Tamara Sloan of The Mill along with Mill Executive Chef Adam and Mark McDonald will lead us on this Zoom wine tasting trip to the hillsides of Italy.
When? Tuesday June 30th, at 6:00 pm central time.
What? As a virtual group you will taste 4 excellent Italian wines we have paired with 4 plates from our Chef Adam.
How? We will provide Zoom villa and winery backgrounds ahead of time for your uploading enjoyment to truly take you there.
Tell me more? Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a "tasting for two" and get 6 ounces of 4 wine selections and 2 servings of 4 delicious food pairings* and includes instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy). *Please alert us of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate, in the comment section at checkout.
- Order and we deliver to you between 2 pm and 4 pm day of (on Tuesday, June 30th)
(This tasting is limited to those based in Lincoln, Nebraska!)
- Before the 30th, watch for an email from email@example.com. We will email you a Zoom meeting invite link + virtual backgrounds.
- Join us on Zoom at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30th, wine glasses in hand.
- Relax, nosh and taste with us while Mark describes the wines and shares unique details about the wineries and winemakers.
After the wine tasting (and during) we Polemics members and significant others can catch up on what we’ve been doing over the past few months.