Lincoln's Historic Haymarket’s 37th Annual Chocolate Lover’s Fantasy!
Lincoln Chocolate Lovers,
Join us for the Historic Haymarket’s 3rd Virtual and 37th Annual Chocolate Lover’s Fantasy!
Stay in and stay warm. No need to step out of your front door, we will bring the chocolate (and wine) to you!
Chocolate Lover’s Fantasy is the Haymarket’s most popular fundraiser, with the proceeds directed to the Haymarket’s Historic Haymarket walking tour, the Historic Building Plaque series. The proceeds also support Haymarket community events such as the Haymarket Farmers’ Market and Holidays in the Haymarket. You can also make a donation here.
Be ready to have some tasty fun via ZOOM with some of Lincoln’s most talented chefs and chocolatiers! Meet, greet, wave, and ask questions of those culinary wizards who create delectable treats for Lincoln's favorite shops and restaurants!
How will it work? Read on:
When: Saturday, February 11th at 7:00 pm CST
What: As a virtual group, we will taste amazing handmade chocolate desserts along with 4 outstanding wines. We will hear from each of the chefs and from wine distributor, Mark McDonald of The Italian Vine.
How: The Mill Coffee & Tea and Eleanor Creative will host the gathering and The Mill will be delivering chocolate and wine tastings to your home. Get ready to settle in, and be in the mood to taste chocolate and drink wine!
- Sign up for the Chocolate Lover’s tasting here!
- Receive 3 ounces of 4 outstanding wine selections and along with the chef’s chocolate delicacies, including instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy).
- Place your order and The Mill will deliver your tasting to you between 12 pm and 5 pm day on Saturday, February 11th. You will receive an email as well as a QR code with your Zoom link for the evening’s event.
(Delivery for this tasting is limited to those in Lincoln, Nebraska!)
Please email email@example.com for any out of area requests before purchasing. If you reside outside of Lincoln city limits, you are welcome to coordinate to pick up your tasting from The Mill in the Haymarket.
- On February 10th, we will email you a Zoom link. Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are struggling to connect to the virtual tasting with the Zoom link, please email email@example.com for assistance.)
- Then, join us on Zoom at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 11th, wine glasses in hand!
Please note: This ticket is for one individual tasting. Couples who would each like their own tasting should reserve two tickets.
Reserve your Tasting now!
Tickets on sale until February 9th, 2023.