The turkey is roasting, the fire is lit. Did someone make stuffing? Where’s the pie? Just give me some wine, everything will be fine.
It is time to share! Wine and food and family. The perfect pairing. Join us for an inspiring food and wine adventure.
As you plan your Thanksgiving, we hope to give you ideas that you can share with your family on this special day.
Join Dan and Tamara Sloan of The Mill, along with our Executive Chef Adam and Paeter Schmidt of Quail Distributors, who will lead us on this Zoom wine tasting trip to inspire food and wine pairings for our own family Thanksgiving dinners.
When? Friday, November 6th & Saturday November 7th, at 5:30 pm central time.
What? As a virtual group you will taste 5 excellent wines we have paired with 5 small plates from our Chef Adam.
How? We will provide lovely Zoom area and winery backgrounds ahead of time for your uploading enjoyment to truly take you there.
Huh? Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a "tasting for two" and get 6 ounces of 5 wine selections and 5 delicious food pairings to share* and includes instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy). *Please alert us of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate
- Order and we deliver to you between 2 pm and 4 pm day of (yes, on Friday, November 6th & Saturday November 7th)
(This tasting is limited to those based in Lincoln, Nebraska!)
- After you complete your reservation, you will receive a confirmation and on the day prior, we will email you a Zoom meeting invite link + virtual backgrounds (please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Join us on Zoom at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, November 6th & Saturday November 7th, wine glasses in hand.
- Relax, nosh and taste with us while Paeter describes the wines and shares unique details about the wineries and winemakers.
- Price $60/couple