Let’s connect! We are off to the tiny town of Gaston Oregon, where agriculture reigns supreme. Gaston is home to four acclaimed wineries, each producing a variety of wines, including Pinot Noir, from their estate vineyards.
One of those four is the Patton Valley Vineyard family. For this vineyard focused pairing will be meeting Mike, one of the hearts of this team dedicated to the idea that the farm is the heart of what they do.
You will taste wine grown with true heart, minerally Reisling, Petillants, and beautiful Pinot Noirs. Chef Adam will (hopefully) delight you with his pairings.
Reserve your Tasting for Two now!
Join Mark McDonald & Dan and Tamara Sloan on a Zoom wine pairing adventure to the nestled farms west of Portland.
When? Friday, February 26th & Saturday February 27th, at 6:00 pm.
What? As a virtual group you will taste 5 Patton Valley wines we have paired with 5 small plates from our Chef Adam.
How? We will provide Zoom lovely pastoral backgrounds ahead of time for your uploading enjoyment to truly take you there.
Huh? Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a "tasting for two" and get 6 ounces of 5 wine selections and 2 servings of 5 delicious food pairings* and includes instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy). *Please alert us of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate
- Order and we deliver to you between 2 pm and 4 pm day of (yes, on Friday, February 26th & Saturday February 27th)
(This tasting is limited to those based in Lincoln, Nebraska!)
- A day or two ahead, we will email you a Zoom meeting invite link + virtual backgrounds.
- Join us on Zoom at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, February 26th & Saturday February 27th, wine glasses in hand.
- Relax, nosh, taste with us while Mark describes the wines and shares unique details about the wineries and winemakers.
- Price $60/couple
- Must be 21 or older to participate
** Each tasting comes with a 10% off coupon for bottles (20% off a case) of any of the 5 wines ordered for delivery for the next week.