Washington state isn’t all damp and dreary! In the eastern half you will find the perfect weather for making beautiful, world-class wine. Let’s go!
Starting in the temperate and humid heights of the Cascade Mountain Range, we will make our way down to the vast dry stretches of the Columbia Valley, where some of the finest Pinot Noir in the world is made. Riesling, Chardonnay, Merlot, and even Syrah are all ripe for the picking here.
Reserve your Tasting for Two now!
Let’s travel! It’s time to leave Nebraska behind and take a virtual trip to Washington!
Join Paeter Schmidt of Quail & Dan and Tamara Sloan on a Zoom wine tasting trip to the outstanding valleys of Washington.
When? Friday, July 10th &/or Saturday, July 11th, at 5:30 pm Central time.
What? As a virtual group you will taste 5 Washington wines we have paired with 5 appetizers from The Mill’s Chef Adam.
How? We will provide Zoom breathtaking mountain and lovely vineyard backgrounds ahead of time for your uploading enjoyment to truly take you there.
Huh? Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a "tasting for two" and get 6 ounces of 5 wine selections and 2 servings of 5 delicious food pairings* and includes instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy). *Please alert us of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Order and we deliver to you between 2 pm and 4 pm day of (yes, on Friday, July 10th &/or Saturday, July 11th, at 5:30 pm Central time.)
(This tasting is limited to those based in Lincoln, Nebraska!)
- After you complete your reservation/make your order, a day or two before the tasting, we will email you a Zoom meeting invite link + virtual backgrounds. If you do not receive the email, please call Tamara at 402-432-5669.
- Join us on Zoom at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, July 10th &/or Saturday, July 11th, at 5:30 pm Central time., wine glasses in hand.
- Relax, nosh, taste with us while Paeter describes the wines and shares unique details about the wineries and winemakers.
- Price $60/couple