Third in our Italy mini-series of pairings... Tuscany!
Art, science, architecture... the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance.
We’ll stroll through Florence and Pisa, and enjoy the beautiful landscapes - a blend of gently rolling hills leading on to sharply peaked mountains all in the Mediterranean sunshine. Perhaps most importantly, Tuscany is also known for its amazing wines! Can you say “Chianti”?
Let’s imagine ourselves in the Italian sun, ready to taste the delightful wines that Mark will share with us, and the delicious pairings that Chef Adam will provide!
Reserve your Pairing for Two now.
Join Mark McDonald & Dan and Tamara Sloan on a Zoom wine pairing adventure to the Italian region of Tuscany!
When? Friday, April 16th & Saturday April 17th, at 6:00 pm.
What? As a virtual group you will taste 5 wines we have paired with 5 small plates from our Chef Adam.
How? We will provide Zoom Tuscany backgrounds ahead of time for your uploading enjoyment to truly take you there.
Huh? Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a "pairing for two" and get 6 ounces of 5 wine selections and 2 servings of 5 delicious food pairings* and includes instructions for which to pair and how to serve (skill level=easy). *Please alert us of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate
- Order, and we deliver to you between 2 pm and 4 pm day of (yes, (April 16th & Saturday April 17th)
This pairing is limited to those based in southeastern Nebraska! We are currently only able to deliver to those who are within 7 miles of our Haymarket location at 800 P St., Lincoln, Nebraska. If you reside outside of this range, you are more than welcome to participate, but MUST PICK UP your pairing from our Haymarket location on the day of your pairing between 2-5pm, or by appointment.
- A day or two ahead, we will email you a Zoom meeting invite link + virtual backgrounds.
- Join us on Zoom at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, April 16th & Saturday April 17th, wine glasses in hand.
- Relax, nosh, taste with us while Mark describes the wines and shares unique details about the wineries and winemakers.
- Price $60/couple
- Must be 21 or older to participate
** Each pairing comes with a 10% off coupon for bottles (20% off a case) of any of the 5 wines ordered for delivery for the next week